Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reception at the Factory


Brooke, Me, Emily
Another Saturday - Another Wedding !
Brooke & I assisted Emily (great job as usual Em)
with a wedding reception at The Factory in Franklin.
Neither rain, the humid Tennessee heat,
or a 17 hour day can keepa power trio down !
Especially when working with DJ Bryan Snyder & his cute side-kick
& photographer Jack Tusynski who was way too much fun.
And the great people from Saffire were the best bartenders ever !
How much fun can three very tired wedding planners have ?
You wouldn't believe it if I told you
so I'll just have to keep that to myself !!!
...love you, love you Brooke & Em - you're the best...

chocolate & teal blue color theme

love the chandelier

Jenny & Joe
Cakes by Pat 615.274.6616
Emily & Brooke cutting the wedding cake
after dinner dancing

3 comments:

Sarah May 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Looks like a blast! How much fun!

Debbie @ OtRD May 31, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Wow you transfored The Facotry in Franklin. It looks amazing!! I've never seen a cake with the flowers in the middle like that but I really like it.

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and entering my giveaway. Very exciting that you are in Nashville too. What a small world. I'm looking forward to seeing more beautiful weddings on your page.

Rain June 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Hi Bella!

Thank you for your lovely comment @ my blog! I really appreciate it! And sure will not just throw things away, but keep your advice in my mind.

And the wedding you showed us is so romantic. I haven't been married, yet! But it sure looks like my dream wedding! Beautiful Chandelier!

xoxo

About This Blog

At Bella Weddings, we pay close attention to each detail of your wedding. We are dedicated to planning & coordinating the most uniquely personal wedding of your dreams. A Bella Wedding for you begins with just a phone call. We’d love to hear from you!
http://www.yourbellawedding.com

Bella Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP