Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ashleys Bride Guide - Blog Camp

Most of my Sunday afternoons & evenings
are spent anticipating a ballgame or watching 'Mad Men'.
But the last two Sundays were spent in a room at
Aloft of Cool Springs listening to the very qualified
Ashley King Carter of Ashleys Bride Guide
give a workshop on the dos & don'ts of blogging.
So continue to expect posts on everything from wedding shots,
vendor spotlights,the latest wedding fashions,
the newest trends in wedding colors
& whatever else catches my eye.
Only now I'll be blogging with echoes of Ashley whispering in my ear!
But the most impressive thing to come out of Sunday was that
Bella Weddings & Events joined Twitter.
Yes! After much wailing & gnashing of teeth,
I have been dragged into the world of Twitter.
So follow me - it's less painful than you think !!!
Thanks Ashley for such a fun & informative time. You're the best!

4 comments:

Magdalena September 7, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

I just found your blog and it is amazing. I have been married for 16 years and with my husband for a total of 23 and still read wedding magazines for the gorgeous inspiration that I use for my parties and designs.
have a great evening
Bunny

Winchester Manor September 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

What an amazing blog you have! I wonder how many blogger don'ts I have done!...ha! I see my blog pal Bunny found you too! What a great gal she is!

Thank you so much for the visit and I'd love to stay in touch with you! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

Hugs,
Karyn

Cinderella Moments September 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM  

Beautiful work! I love looking at wedding decorations. Can't wait to see more of your pictures!

ashleysbrideguide.com October 1, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

our pic is great vickie! so glad you were in camp - i looked forward to having you in class each sunday. going thru vickie withdrawal.

About This Blog

At Bella Weddings, we pay close attention to each detail of your wedding. We are dedicated to planning & coordinating the most uniquely personal wedding of your dreams. A Bella Wedding for you begins with just a phone call. We’d love to hear from you!
http://www.yourbellawedding.com

Bella Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP