Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cake Wrecks the Book

I'm not sure about this one.
Because let's face it, a part of the Cake Wrecks Blog &
now this book is making fun of someones wedding cake.
After all, what's not beautiful to one Bride
may certainly be beautiful to another.
And yes, I'm even guilty of posting about a Cake Wreck which,
by the way after feeling so bad about what I did,
I decided to take it down.
Anyway, I can't deny that the next time I'm in a bookstore
I'll probably take a look...like watching a train wreck maybe?
Just posting this is making me feel guilty...again.
You be the judge - I'd love to know what you think...

1 comments:

Sarah,  September 25, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

I think that site is hilarious! I actually thought about buying the book for stocking stuffers...

About This Blog

At Bella Weddings, we pay close attention to each detail of your wedding. We are dedicated to planning & coordinating the most uniquely personal wedding of your dreams. A Bella Wedding for you begins with just a phone call. We’d love to hear from you!
http://www.yourbellawedding.com

Bella Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP