Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Factory Continued...

More Factory shots...
These pictures were taken during & after
Jenny & Joe's Factory
wedding reception.
Sometimes wedding vendors have as much fun as the guests -
this was one of those times.
Wedding vendors work hard to make sure everything is perfect for
the guests & wedding couples
BUT we also know how to enjoy ourselves...
as you can see !

jenny & joe's wedding coordinator emily & brooke tasting the wedding cake

em's loyal & ever so loveable assistants - me & brooke

d.j. brian, me & i don't remember his name but
he's brian's sidekick & he's SO cute!

crazy jack, emily, me, brooke, cutie pie & brian
Factory Franklin Tennessee
after the clean-up me, em & brooke crashed in the
factory's famous giant rocking chair

1 comments:

Hans and Shinta við Neyst June 14, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Hey Vickie! Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your blog too. Please tell me when your new one is up and running =) Love the pics you post here!

About This Blog

At Bella Weddings, we pay close attention to each detail of your wedding. We are dedicated to planning & coordinating the most uniquely personal wedding of your dreams. A Bella Wedding for you begins with just a phone call. We’d love to hear from you!
http://www.yourbellawedding.com

Bella Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP