Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brunch At Saks !

Hey Brides...
if you're looking for decorating ideas
or just wanna catch up on the latest styles
be sure to visit http://www.brunchatsaks.com/
She's an LA girl who always has something on her
blog that will inspire you.
Personally, I have to visit every day.
And every day I find something I love.
This for instance...


I borrowed this from Brunch at Saks to remind Brides that it's ok to
get a little edgy when it comes to showing your personality
(if you have an edgy personality, that is).
Yes, I know that most brides would never
wear this on their wedding day
(mainly because it's not meant to be a wedding gown)!
As an example, if you love Marilyn, & you don't want to wear her,
then you can still find all kinds of way to honor her at your wedding.
Or maybe Elvis!
My point is be yourself, do your thing!
This evening gown, by the way, is from the Dolce & Gabbana
runway.
If you don't need tips on fashion but instead
a nudge to remodel that bathroom,
it's still the blog to visit.
Anyway,
stop by Brunch at Saks & see what inspires you today!

1 comments:

Brunch at Saks July 10, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Oh my goodness I am just blushing! I am SO sorry that I missed this post! You are just too sweet! Thank you so much for this! Your blog is always just lovely! Have a great weekend :) XOXO

About This Blog

At Bella Weddings, we pay close attention to each detail of your wedding. We are dedicated to planning & coordinating the most uniquely personal wedding of your dreams. A Bella Wedding for you begins with just a phone call. We’d love to hear from you!
http://www.yourbellawedding.com

Bella Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP